HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 for MS and PhD Students (Fully Funded):
Applications are invited from Commonwealth countries students to apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 for MS and PhD Students in United Kingdom. Commonwealth Scholarship UK is Fully Funded Scholarship. All candidates who want to study in United Kingdom must apply for Commonwealth Scholarship. Commonwealth Masters Scholarship and Commonwealth PhD Scholarship is available are available for all Pakistani Students. Here is the most prestigious opportunity for most talented students to Study Free in UK.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by HEC Commonwealth Scholarship to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study free in abroad.
Commonwealth Scholarship is Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year & For PhD Duration will be for 3 Years.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Department for International Development UK
- Degree level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Commonwealth Countries
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 18 October 2022.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is a Full Free Scholarship that will bear all the expenses to study in UK. Details is Given below:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,236 per month, or £1,516 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2021-2022 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- Paid mid-term visit (airfare) to your home country (unless you have claimed or (intend to claim) spouse and/or child allowances during your scholarships, or have received a return airfare to your home country for fieldwork).
Programs Offered by HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023:
HEC Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, for full time Masters and Doctoral study (Ph.D.) at a UK University. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship for MS and PhD Student:
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national and permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Age must not be more than 30 years for Masters & 35 years for Ph.D. at the time of application
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2023
- For Master Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold a first-class degree complete in all aspects in graduate qualification (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA, etc) in the relevant field of study.
- For Ph.D. Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold a first-class degree complete in all aspects in postgraduate qualification (17/18 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study.
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., or Masters at a UK university before September/October 2023 or candidate not has studied at the same level in the UK before.
- Be financially unable to afford study in the United Kingdom without this scholarship.
Applicants have to follow the given below instructions before applying for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 UK:
- HEC may conduct test/interview or both to shortlist candidates.
- Commonwealth UK does not accept direct applications. All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity, therefore, females are encouraged to apply.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose a penalty, as decided by HEC.
- It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that they apply to HEC Online system and EAS online application form simultaneously before the deadline of October 18, 2022, as applications submitted after the deadline shall NOT be entertained in any case. (The Process Given below in the Links)
The last date to apply for HEC Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2023 for International Students is 18th October 2022.
How to Apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship?
The Applying Procedure is Long & Detailed information you can found on the Given links below. Also, Check Official Advertisement on HEC Website. You Cannot apply Directly without HEC.
Step 1: (Commonwealth Online Application)
- Apply online to Commonwealth (CW) Scholarship for Master & Doctoral studies (PhD) through their Electronic Application System (EAS) at:
Step 2: (HEC Online application)
- Apply online at HEC website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal.
- While submitting an online application at HEC website, do attach scan copy of deposit slip of Rs. 800/- (non-refundable) deposited in HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Sector H-9, Islamabad for HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) to be conducted by Education Testing Council (ETC). All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility available across HBL branches in Pakistan.
Before applying, kindly update your HEC eportal profile with latest email/cell number & updated information.Official Website