USSD Code To Borrow Data From 9Mobile (Etisalat Data Borrow Code) For 2013
Are you looking for a way to borrow Data or airtime from 9mobile (Etisalat) network then you are on the right page, Below is a complete guide to borrow Data from 9mobile formally known as Etisalat.
How To Borrow Data On 9mobile? USSD Code To Borrow Data From Etisalat
To borrow Data 9mobile, kindly follow the step below :
- To be able to Borrow Data from 9mobile, You must be eligible for the Morecredit, To check your eligibility kindly dial *665*3# or texting ‘STATUS’ to 665 via Message/SMS.
- On receiving the notification that you are eligible, kindly dial *665# again and select the “Borrow Airtime” or “Borrow Data” option depending on your choice
- select “Choose Loan Amount” and you will see options that display the list of values to choose from.
- Choose the correct loan amount and click Submit.
- Congratulation, You have successfully borrowed Data or Airtime from your 9mobile sim.
For those who Didn’t see the 9mobile borrow me Data or Airtime option, below are some tips to qualify to borrow data and airtime from Etisalat
- You must be an active user or subscriber qualify for 9mobile borrow me Data or Airtime
- You need to Recharge at least N1,000 every month
- Avoid having any outstanding data or Airtime loan balance with 9mobile.
Can i Borrow Data or Airtime from 9mobile Without Paying Back?
No, You can not Borrow Data or Airtime from 9mobile without paying back, to remain an active user on 9mobile, you must clear all your out standing Data or Airtime loan.
Also Read: USSD Code to Check Your (NIN) National Identification Number on 9mobile Network
How To Repay Your 9mobile Data or Airtime Loan ?
You can pay for the call credit with top-up card vouchers or an e-top up.
Do you have any questions on USSD Code To Borrow Data & Airtime From 9Mobile (Etisalat Borrow Data Code), kindly leave a comment below, we will be glad to guide you through, do not forget to share this with friends and family too, Also checkout the video on 9mobile 9x Offer Below.
Here on Mytechlovers, We publish all content with good intentions and informational purpose only. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [Mytechlovers@gmail.com] for removal.
Information is Power they Say:
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Telegram Channel
Follow Mytechlovers On Twitter
Follow Mytechlovers on Instagram
Follow Mytechlover on Facebook