USSD Code to Check Your (NIN) National Identification Number on 9mobile Network
USSD Code to Check National Identification Number (NIN) on 9mobile Network 2023
Are you a 9mobile user formally known as Etisa lat and been wondering how you can check your NIN or retrieve your NIN when lost, then there is a piece of good news for you. Finally, 9mobile has made it easy for customers to check their nin on 9mobile with USSD code easy and fast and the good thing about this is you do not need an internet connection to perform this action.
I assure you that Before the end of this article, you will be able to know the meaning of NIN and codes to check your NIN on 9mobile but first of all, let us know the meaning of NIN for those who may not know the meaning and also why you need to get your NIN today.
About National Identification Number (NIN)
Any citizen who does not have his or her NIN will be limited to some services such as SIM Card registration, Loan Apps, and more.
USSD CODE To Check Your NIN Number Using a 9mobile SIM Card 2023
To retrieve your NIN number using a 9mobile SIM card, follow the below steps:
- Go to the call app on your mobile phone
- Dial *346#
- Select “NIN Retrieval” from the options displayed on your screen.
- Select option 1
- Note that the process will charge you N20 by your network provider, which will be deducted from your mobile phone network.
- After the airtime has been deducted, your NIN number will be displayed on your phone screen immediately. Good luck!!!
Also, check out the below video on how to check your NIN with USSD code for 9mobile
How to Link your NIN to your 9mobile SIM Card via USSD Code
Do you have your NIN and want to link it to your 9mobile network, kindly follow the below steps.
- Dial the code *2008*# using your 9mobile SIM card
- You will receive a message indicating that your NIN has been successfully linked to your 9mobile SIM card
- Finally!!! Your NIN number has been successfully linked to your 9mobile SIM card.
How to Link your NIN to your 9mobile SIM Card through 9mobile NIN Official Portal
To link your NIN using the 9mobile official website, kindly follow the step below;
- visit the 9mobile official NIN portal via–https://9mobile.com.ng/NIN
- Input your 11-digit mobile phone number
- An OTP code will be sent to your link for confirmation, enter the OTP code into the required space.
- Now enter your NIN number into the space provided
- Finally!!! You have successfully Updated your NIN on your 9mobile SIM card via the official portal.
I hope with the above guide you can be able to check your NIN on 9mobile using USSD Code, If you have any questions on USSD Code to Check National Identification Number (NIN) on 9mobile, kindly leave a comment below, we will be glad to guide you through, do not forget to share this with friends and family too.